Bob Dylan 'Desire' Album As Penguin Books Poster Print
What if Bob Dylan had decided to become a full-time writer? This literary music poster print imagines how his 1976 album 'Desire' might have appeared - as a collection of novels instead of songs.
Each book in this print corresponds to a track on the album, arranged in the order they appear on the original vinyl release. They're all based on those wonderful classic Penguin and Pelican paperback books, and the colours of the book spines echo those seen in the original album artwork.
The books, in track order, are: Hurricane, Isis, Mozambique, One More Cup of Coffee, Oh, Sister, Joey, Romance in Durango, Black Diamond Bay, and Sara.
If you're a fan (or you know someone who is) why not check out my full range of Bob Dylan album-as-books prints.
- Size: 16.5 x 11.5 inches, 42 x 29.7 cm
- Professionally printed on 200gsm/120lb premium archival heavy silk paper
- Shipped in a sturdy mailing tube
- The print is sold unframed (the frame in the photo - a standard 40 x 50cm IKEA RIBBA frame - is for illustrational purposes only)
UK £1.00 per order
EU £2.00 per order
USA £3.00 per order
Rest of the world £3.00 per order
Free shipping on orders over £50
Royal Mail First Class Post (UK orders)
Royal Mail standard Airmail (international orders)
Delivery estimates after dispatch
UK 1-2 business days
Ireland 1 week
Continental Europe 1-2 weeks
USA and Canada 2-3 weeks
Australia 2-3 weeks
Rest of the world 2-3 weeks
Please note, items can take up to 7 business days (UK) or 5 weeks (everywhere else) to arrive depending on local and international postal conditions, though the above estimates are usually the normal shipping times. Shipping may be slower at certain times of the year, so please allow for this when placing your order.
Returns and Exchanges
- Standard Designs gladly accepts returns, exchanges and cancellations
- For returns, contact us within 30 days of purchase
- Ship items back within 30 days of purchase
- Custom items and gift cards cannot be returned or exchanged
- Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs
- If a returned item is not in its original condition the buyer is responsible for any loss in value
- Cancellations can occur only before an item is shipped