Bruce Springsteen 'Darkness On The Edge Of Town' Album As Penguin Books Poster Print
This poster print imagines what would have happened if Bruce Springsteen had written his 1978 album 'Darkness On The Edge Of Town' as a collection of books instead of songs.
Each book in the print corresponds to a track on that album, arranged in the order they appear on the original vinyl release. They're all based on those wonderful classic Penguin Book designs (with several Puffin Books added for good measure).
The books, in track order, are: Badlands, Adam Raised A Cain, Something In The Night, Candy's Room, Racing In The Street, The Promised Land, Factory, Streets Of Fire, Prove It All Night, and Darkness On The Edge Of Town.
- Size: 16.5 x 11.5 inches, 42 x 29.7 cm
- Professionally printed on 200gsm/120lb premium archival heavy silk paper
- Shipped in a sturdy mailing tube
- The print is sold unframed (the frame in the photo - a standard IKEA RIBBA 40 x 50cm frame - is for illustrational purposes only)
UK £1.00 per order
EU £2.00 per order
USA £3.00 per order
Rest of the world £3.00 per order
Free shipping on orders over £50
Ready to ship in
1-3 business days
Royal Mail First Class Post (UK orders)
Royal Mail standard Airmail (international orders)
Delivery estimates after dispatch
UK 1-2 business days
Ireland 1 week
Continental Europe 1-2 weeks
USA and Canada 2-3 weeks
Australia 2-3 weeks
Rest of the world 2-3 weeks
Please note, items can take up to 7 business days (UK) or 5 weeks (everywhere else) to arrive depending on local and international postal conditions, though the above estimates are usually the normal shipping times. Shipping may be slower at certain times of the year, so please allow for this when placing your order.
Returns and Exchanges
- Standard Designs gladly accepts returns, exchanges and cancellations
- For returns, contact us within 30 days of purchase
- Ship items back within 30 days of purchase
- Custom items and gift cards cannot be returned or exchanged
- Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs
- If a returned item is not in its original condition the buyer is responsible for any loss in value
- Cancellations can occur only before an item is shipped