U2 'The Joshua Tree' Album As Penguin Books Poster Print
What if Bono, The Edge, Larry Mullen Jr and Adam Clayton had been writers instead of musicians? This is what their immense album 'The Joshua Tree' might have looked like - a series of novels.
Each book in this poster print corresponds to a track on the album, arranged in the order they appear on the original vinyl release. They're all based on those gorgeous classic Penguin and Pelican paperback book designs.
The books, in track order, are: Where the Streets Have No Name, I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For, With or Without You, Bullet the Blue Sky, Running to Stand Still, Red Hill Mining Town, In God's Country, Trip Through Your Wires, One Tree Hill, Exit, and Mothers of the Disappeared.
- Size: 16.5 x 11.5 inches, 42 x 29.7 cm
- Professionally printed on 200gsm/120lb premium archival heavy silk paper
- Shipped in a sturdy mailing tube
- The print is sold unframed (the frame in the photo - a standard IKEA RIBBA 40 x 50cm frame - is for illustrational purposes only)
UK £1.00 per order
EU £2.00 per order
USA £3.00 per order
Rest of the world £3.00 per order
Free shipping on orders over £50
Ready to ship in
1-3 business days
Royal Mail First Class Post (UK orders)
Royal Mail standard Airmail (international orders)
Delivery estimates after dispatch
UK 1-2 business days
Ireland 1 week
Continental Europe 1-2 weeks
USA and Canada 2-3 weeks
Australia 2-3 weeks
Rest of the world 2-3 weeks
Please note, items can take up to 7 business days (UK) or 5 weeks (everywhere else) to arrive depending on local and international postal conditions, though the above estimates are usually the normal shipping times. Shipping may be slower at certain times of the year, so please allow for this when placing your order.
Returns and Exchanges
- Standard Designs gladly accepts returns, exchanges and cancellations
- For returns, contact us within 30 days of purchase
- Ship items back within 30 days of purchase
- Custom items and gift cards cannot be returned or exchanged
- Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs
- If a returned item is not in its original condition the buyer is responsible for any loss in value
- Cancellations can occur only before an item is shipped