Blondie 'Parallel Lines' Album As Penguin Books Poster Print
What if Debbie Harry and the rest of Blondie had been novelists instead of musicians? Here's how their classic pop album 'Parallel Lines' might have appeared - as a collection of books.
Each book in this print corresponds to a track on the album, arranged in the order they appear on the original vinyl release. They're all based on those wonderful classic Penguin and Pelican paperback book designs. And the books have been specially chosen and arranged to echo the original album artwork.
The books, in track order, are: Hanging On The Telephone, One Way Or Another, Picture This, Fade Away And Radiate, Pretty Baby, I Know But I Don't Know, 11:59, Will Anything Happen?, Sunday Girl, Heart of Glass, I'm Gonna Love You Too, and Just Go Away.
- Size: 16.5 x 11.5 inches, 42 x 29.7 cm
- Professionally printed on 200gsm/120lb premium archival heavy silk paper
- Shipped in a sturdy mailing tube
- The print is sold unframed (the frame in the photo - a standard 40 x 50cm IKEA RIBBA frame - is for illustrational purposes only)
EU £2.00 per order*
USA £3.00 per order*
Rest of the world £3.00 per order*
*Free international shipping on orders of 2 or more prints
Royal Mail 48 Hr Post (UK orders)
Royal Mail International Standard Airmail (international orders)
Delivery estimates after dispatch
UK 2-3 business days
Ireland 1 week
Continental Europe 1-2 weeks
USA and Canada 2-3 weeks
Australia 2-3 weeks
Rest of the world 2-3 weeks
Please note, items can take up to 7 business days (UK) or 5 weeks (everywhere else) to arrive depending on local and international postal conditions, though the above estimates are usually the normal shipping times. Shipping may be slower at certain times of the year or under certain conditions, so please allow for this when placing your order.
Returns and Exchanges
- Standard Designs gladly accepts returns, exchanges and cancellations
- For returns, contact us within 30 days of purchase
- Ship items back within 30 days of purchase
- Custom items and gift cards cannot be returned or exchanged
- Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs
- If a returned item is not in its original condition the buyer is responsible for any loss in value
- Cancellations can occur only before an item is shipped