Oscar Wilde Portrait Poster Print
Oscar Wilde: novelist, playwright, all-round wit - but did you know he was a big fan of mid- to late-80s indie music too? This music poster portrait print imagines he'd be (or have been) a big fan of that scene - why wouldn't he be, he had great taste!
The caption reads: 'I have a deep and abiding love of mid- to late-eighties indie music'.
What would be in Oscar Wilde's record collection, do you think? Cocteau Twins? The Jesus and Mary Chain? The Wedding Present? My Bloody Valentine? The House of Love? Spacemen 3? Half Man Half Biscuit? The Sugarcubes? The Pixies?
It's an ideal gift for any fan of those bands or the whole scene in general.
This print is kind of famous - an earlier version of it appeared in season 2 of Lena Dunham's HBO TV show 'Girls'. Click here to read the series' production designer talking about it on New York Magazine's vulture.com website.
- Size: 16.5 x 11.5 inches, 42 x 29.7 cm
- Professionally printed on 200gsm/120lb premium archival heavy silk paper
- Shipped in a sturdy mailing tube
- The print is sold unframed (the frame in the photo - a standard 40 x 50cm IKEA RIBBA frame - is for illustrational purposes only)
UK £1.00 per order
EU £2.00 per order
USA £3.00 per order
Rest of the world £3.00 per order
Free shipping on orders over £50
Royal Mail First Class Post (UK orders)
Royal Mail standard Airmail (international orders)
Delivery estimates after dispatch
UK 1-2 business days
Ireland 1 week
Continental Europe 1-2 weeks
USA and Canada 2-3 weeks
Australia 2-3 weeks
Rest of the world 2-3 weeks
Please note, items can take up to 7 business days (UK) or 5 weeks (everywhere else) to arrive depending on local and international postal conditions, though the above estimates are usually the normal shipping times. Shipping may be slower at certain times of the year, so please allow for this when placing your order.
Returns and Exchanges
- Standard Designs gladly accepts returns, exchanges and cancellations
- For returns, contact us within 30 days of purchase
- Ship items back within 30 days of purchase
- Custom items and gift cards cannot be returned or exchanged
- Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs
- If a returned item is not in its original condition the buyer is responsible for any loss in value
- Cancellations can occur only before an item is shipped