Kenneth Williams ('Carry On' Film Actor) Art Exhibition Poster
British comedy lovers and movie poster collectors will enjoy this exhibition poster which imagines if Kenneth Williams, one of the stars of the 'Carry On' films (and much more besides), had also been an international avant garde artist, and had exhibited portrait sculptures in London in the early 1960s.
This make-believe memorabilia has been designed in a convincing vintage retro style, based on exhibition posters seen in London in the early sixties, and given an aged look to make it resemble a poster taken directly from an art gallery's archives.
('Carry On' film fans might notice that the name 'Watt Gallery' is a reference to the character Kenneth Williams played in 'Carry On Screaming!', Doctor Orlando Watt).
- Size: 16.5 x 11.5 inches, 42 x 29.7 cm
- Professionally printed on 200gsm/120lb premium archival heavy silk paper
- Shipped in a sturdy mailing tube
- The print is sold unframed (the frame in the photo is for illustrational purposes only).
UK £1.00 per order
EU £2.00 per order
USA £3.00 per order
Rest of the world £3.00 per order
Free shipping on orders over £50
Ready to ship in
1-3 business days
Royal Mail First Class Post (UK orders)
Royal Mail standard Airmail (international orders)
Delivery estimates after dispatch
UK 1-2 business days
Ireland 1 week
Continental Europe 1-2 weeks
USA and Canada 2-3 weeks
Australia 2-3 weeks
Rest of the world 2-3 weeks
Please note, items can take up to 7 business days (UK) or 5 weeks (everywhere else) to arrive depending on local and international postal conditions, though the above estimates are usually the normal shipping times. Shipping may be slower at certain times of the year, so please allow for this when placing your order.
Returns and Exchanges
- Standard Designs gladly accepts returns, exchanges and cancellations
- For returns, contact us within 30 days of purchase
- Ship items back within 30 days of purchase
- Custom items and gift cards cannot be returned or exchanged
- Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs
- If a returned item is not in its original condition the buyer is responsible for any loss in value
- Cancellations can occur only before an item is shipped